This is an exciting and challenging role for a Finance professional interested in a career in the international development sector. CBM places an emphasis on professional development and training for its employees.
1. To assist in the on-going development of a financial management assurance framework within CBMUK’s risk management strategy.
2. To lead in the preparation of periodic financial reports to donors and improve accountability and donor compliance.
3. To support final stages of the programme transition to CBM Global federation with focus on contractual compliance and the improvement and development of administrative and financial systems.
4. To contribute to financial planning and budgeting processes, deployment of funds to projects and preparation of new budgets and project applications.
5. To contribute to organisational wide strengthening of due diligence processes across CBMUK supported projects.
Please download a recruitment pack for full details.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.