To provide quality support and services for the frontline disability inclusion work of the CBM UK Programme Development Department. Particular objectives include supporting programmes systems and processes (financial, data and knowledge management), supporting funding proposals and providing general administrative support to the Programme Team.
- Be working to clear and agreed objectives and plans
- Have a good understanding of CBM UK programme systems and procedures, and how these contribute to CBM UK’s organisational strategy as well as its accountability to donors
- Acquire close familiarity with CBM internal systems and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), including planning and reporting formats and ‘Global Online‘ management system
- Have built up strong, mutually accountable, relationships within the Programme Development Team and with other internal stakeholders and within the CBM federation
- Be providing timely, clear and accurate support and services to colleagues, particularly the Programme Department Director and Heads.
The Programme Support Officer role (PSO) is an excellent ‘entry level’ role that will ensure quality support for the smooth running of the project and financial management systems and programme funding initiatives to help realise quality programmes for CBM UK.
Please download a recruitment pack for full details.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.