London, Greater London (Hybrid)
£30,440 - £32,905 per year
Permanent, Full-time
Job description
 
This organisation supports anonymous recruitment. That means hiding your personal identifying information, removing bias from the hiring process.

This is an exciting opportunity to join our small, friendly team and to use your skills to develop this Executive Assistant role which is central to the smooth running of the organisation as it continues to grow.  You will be working with a committed group of people, including clinicians working in all areas of the country, and making a real difference to the lives of patients.

 

Applications by CV and covering letter - interviews will take place on 1st June with the possibility of further interviews on 8th June.  Hoping to have someone join us as soon as possible.  Please see attached job description and person specification.

 

Key aspects of the job: to provide a comprehensive, efficient and effective executive assistant and secretarial service to the Chief Executive, and to provide additional administrative support to the Deputy Chief Executive and other members of CDS UK’s core team.  The post holder will also handle the day-to-day HR administration requirements of the organisation, such as monitoring annual leave and administering recruitment.  We anticipate that the executive assistant function and related administrative tasks will comprise approximately 75% of the role, with basic HR functions taking up the remaining 25%, though of course this may vary from week to week.  The post holder will play an ambassadorial role for CDS UK so excellent written and interpersonal skills are essential.    

 

CDS UK (the Clinic for Dissociative Studies) is a specialist psychotherapy service established in 1998, offering assessment and long-term specialist outpatient treatment to people with dissociative disorders.  Its patients have often suffered the most extreme forms of abuse over a long period and represent one of the most vulnerable and complex client groups.  

 

CDS UK is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO) and an Independent Provider to the NHS, and is subcontracted by NHS commissioning organisations nationally on a discretionary per-patient basis, where local mental health services are unable to provide appropriate treatment.

Posted on: 19 May 2022
Closed date: 29 May 2022 at 23:30
Tags: Admin

The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.