We are looking for a dedicated person to assist in generating fundraising revenue for Phase 3 of The Prehistory Centre.
Celtic Harmony is a charity that aims to improve the well-being of children, young people and adults through an emotive experience of life in Prehistory, creating a more sustainable future in harmony with the natural world.
Benefits to you:
- Opportunity to gain experience in a fundraising role in a growing charity
- Enable you to 'make a difference' and the charity to improve well-being for more children, young people and adults.
- In-house and External Training
- Work as part of a dynamic charity team
The ideal candidate will have:
- educated to degree level
- some experience in fundraising desirable but not essential
- excellent verbal and written communications skills
- good organisational skills
- able to use your initiative
- ability to work in a team
- good communication skills- verbal and written
- strong IT skills with experience on Apple Mac
- ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
- your own transport due to rural location of office and site
Apply soon by submitting a CV and cover letter in the first instance, as we run an ongoing assessment for good candidates.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.