To help support the smooth running of the communications and engagement work of the Law Centre. The role will assist with brand, digital, PR, marketing, communications and administrative tasks, as required. Your work will help us effectively communicate legal rights information and raise the profile of our work, services and projects.
- To be responsible for keeping the organisation’s external communication channels (website, social media, leaflets etc.) up to date.
- Daily management of social media communications with clients and partners as well as other audiences identified in our communication and engagement strategy.
- To update and make changes to the website as directed by the Communications and Engagement Manager and other staff with regard to Search engine optimisation (SEO) of content.
- Write and edit copy for all teams (including client stories) as required to help them communicate important information on rights to clients and about the services we offer as well as the impact of our work.
- To ensure client confidentiality is maintained in preparation of all communications materials and that consent is obtained and records maintained in line with CELC policies and procedures.
- To provide administrative support required to manage external providers related to communications including website hosting.
- To undertake design tasks, such templates, posters, web banners etc. in CanvaPro to ensure a high standard for copy and content that meets our brand guidelines.
- Organise and manage the organisations digital asset’s including images, films and case studies in line with good practice and GDPR guidelines.
- To gather and report on relevant performance data to help evaluate communications activity.
- To be a friendly and efficient point of contact for all enquiries from across the organisation about brand, resources, digital communications, media activity etc.
- To demonstrate commitment to the aims, values, principles and policies of the Law Centre
- To abide by policies and procedures as set out in the Office Manual and Staff Handbook
- To attend staff meetings and external meetings and seminars when necessary
- To contribute towards the effective daily running of the Law Centre
- Any other task reasonably required within the context of this post