Are you an organised and driven individual with experience in fundraising or customer service looking to develop your management career and help us in the fight against cancer?
We are looking for a motivated individual to...
* Manage a team of office based fundraisers, who support our Fundraising Groups, Regional Corporate Partners and individual fundraisers across the UK
* Deliver excellence in supporter care by providing your team with the tools and processes required to achieve their goals
* Maximise fundraising potential by working alongside the Volunteer Fundraising Regional Managers to ensure our supporters receive the right supporter journey
Here at Cancer Research UK, our understanding of cancer is increasing at a faster pace than ever before, and more people are surviving thanks to the work we do.
As we look to improve the service we offer our supporters, we need an additional Central Fundraising Team Manager to drive the success of our office-based fundraising team and help us reach our ambitious income targets. You will be providing the Central Fundraising Team with the leadership and management needed to achieve their goals, whilst operating as part of a wider management team to ensure the best possible experience for our supporters. This is a dynamic and ever-changing team, and you’ll be working closely with the other Central Fundraising Team Manager and the Senior Manager in order to shape the Central Fundraising team of the future.
You can help us bring forward the day when all cancers are cured through your...
* Ability to lead and manage a successful team either in a fundraising or customer service environment
* Experience in managing and delivering operational targets
* Ability to be resilient when faced with organisational change
* Strong planning, analytical and organisational skills
* Ability to identify process improvement and lead change
* Success in developing effective stakeholder relationships internally and externally
* Knowledge and understanding of the charity or voluntary sector
To apply, simply click the link below to take you through to our careers website where you will need to upload your CV and covering letter explaining your suitability for the role.
Closing date: Thursday 19th January 2017, 23:55
Provisional Interview Dates: Wednesday 1st February and Thursday 2nd February 2017
*Please note that if there is a change to the above interview dates then all candidates will be informed via email.