This role is vital to CLH and contains internal and external facing responsibilities which will contribute to the development and implementation of CLH strategy. There is a particular focus on supporting General Practice, Primary Care Networks, and relevant service contracts.
The role requires a highly motivated and organised person with a genuine interest in the health sector; someone who is detail-orientated and accustomed to providing senior level support; is adaptable and has strong interpersonal skills. A good understanding of the health environment and the ability to collate, review, analyse data and information in order to identify risks and realise opportunities. It also requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills. In addition, they need to have the confidence to know when to defer decisions and when to act autonomously.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide proactive business and office management support.
- Support the delivery of contracts.
- Working with General Practice and Primary Care Networks.
- Staff management and leadership.
- Data collection, interpretation and reporting.
- Contributing to the identification of revenue and business development opportunities.
- Marketing and communications.
To apply for this role please send an updated CV and a full supporting statement telling us why you are applying and also telling us about the relevant experience, skills, and knowledge that make you the ideal candidate. It’s very important that you fully address each point in the person specification below particularly those relating to the essential skills, knowledge, and experience for the job.
- Full time role – Monday to Friday 9-5
- Salary £30,000 per annum
- 27 days annual leave
- Pension Scheme
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.