As HR Operations Manager, you will be a key player in the Human Resource team of Centre 404, a busy progressive community charity of approximately 300 employees and workers. Your role will be to manage the day-to-day delivery of HR services and management of the HR operations team including reporting and support to the Director of People and Resources.
We anticipate there being four key elements of this role:
- Overseeing and ensuring that right to work checks, DBS, payroll and contract changes are completed in a timely way within the HR Operations team
- Day to day management of Employee Relations casework. Working with the Director of People and Resources on more complex issues and TUPE processes
- Lead on the development of Centre 404’s substantial investment in a new HRIS (People X’cd) to provide an end-to-end HR solution enabling an agile people strategy through a fully integrated suite of People Management, Talent, Digital Learning, Recruitment and Analytics software and play an active role in the wider Digital Transformation Working Group and change management
- Development of policies and procedures and management guidelines
This is an exciting time to join the organisation as the understanding of the value of the health and social care sector continues to develop post-pandemic. Centre 404 is growing and offers career opportunities to people who want to make a difference and the HR team is crucial to both growth and our continued focus on making Centre 404 a great place to work.
Essential requirements include:
- CIPD Level 5 or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of three years of experience in an HR role
- Minimum of one year of management experience
- Good knowledge of ER processes and policies
You will be working with stakeholders across the business and will use your extensive experience to advise, influence and motivate at every level and to effectively handle challenges across the full spectrum of Human Resources.
Please submit a CV along with a cover statement (either within the email itself or as an attachment) addressing the following: “Tell us more about why you are interested in this role and what you would bring to this post in terms of your knowledge, skills and experience”. Please ensure you refer to the job description and person specification in your statement and explain how you meet the criteria.