Location: North London
Salary: £27,755.65 per annum
Hours: Full time, 35 per week including occasional evenings, nights and weekends
Are you organised, driven and eager to contribute to the development of high-quality services for people with learning disabilities? Look no further!
We are currently looking for a motivated and efficient manager to oversee a supported living project for 8 adults with learning disabilities, including high and complex needs.
As Project Manager, you will coordinate and provide excellent person-centred care and support to tenants, enabling them to live independently in their own home and be supported in all areas of day-to-day living, as well as ensuring that the service meets legislative and organisational standards.
This is a valuable opportunity to have a positive impact on the life of the people we support, by taking responsibility for encouraging a culture of respect and dignity, providing supervision and clear management to a team of Support Workers, as well as developing and implementing care plans designed to provide meaningful choice and support to tenants.
The ideal Project Manager - Supported Housing:
The right candidate will be able to demonstrate a track record in motivating, managing and developing staff, alongside a clear understanding of leadership responsibilities in social care and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. They will be passionate about delivering excellent quality, able to manage a varied workload effectively, and instil a culture of continuous improvement through dialogue with service users, their families, advocates, and others. Experience of supporting people with high and complex support needs, and skills around positive behaviour support would also be an advantage.
Please submit a CV along with a cover statement (either within the email itself or as an attachment) addressing the following: "Tell us more about why you are interested in this role and what you would bring to this post in terms of your knowledge, skills and experience". Please ensure you refer to the person specification in your statement and explain how you meet the criteria. We would also appreciate if you could complete a diversity monitoring form.
Project Manager - Supported Housing Benefits:
* Annual Leave entitlement to increase with length of service - after 12 months' continuous employment, increase to 24 days pro rata, 25 days after 2 years
* We contribute 3% towards your pension through the People's Pension
* We offer a token of gratitude for longstanding staff. Whether it is 5, 10 and 15 years of service, we really appreciate it!
* In-house training tailored to your role, as well as opportunities for external training courses.
* Opportunities to develop your career with a strong internal promotional culture and grow with us!
* Regular opportunities to offer feedback, make your voice heard, and to contribute to organisational actions and objectives.
* After 3 years working with us, opportunity to take up to 6 months sabbatical leave.
* Empower people with learning disabilities and Autism to live fulfilled lives and reach their goals - make a real, lasting difference
* And many more!
If you think that you are suitable for this Project Manager - Supported Housing role, please apply now with your CV and Covering Letter!
Closing date: Sunday 5th April 2020
Interviews held on 9th April 2020
Centre 404 is dedicated to staff development and supervision and we will provide a detailed induction and on-going training and support. We are also committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults at risk and we are looking to recruit people who share these values. All offers of employment are subject to an enhanced DBS check, proof of eligibility to work in the UK and two satisfactory references.
Centre 404 is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Charity ref number 299889