Are you a proactive, adaptable and enthusiastic individual with an interest in digital marketing and/or events planning and delivery?
Are you looking to gain hands-on experience in a digital role within a small local charity with the chance to share your skills and learn some more? Do you want to help a charity with your events skills?
Centre 70 is an award winning established local advice agency and counselling service based in West Norwood, providing advice services and counselling to the community in Lambeth and surrounding areas. Visit the website for more details.
We are looking for a volunteer to help with our digital communications and marketing to our supporters, partners, funders and our clients - residents and local communities. And/or someone with events experience to help with an up coming event we will hold at the Houses of Parliament.
You would work closely with the Director of Centre 70 and other members of the Communications and Marketing Sub Group.
You will assist with:
- collecting information for our quarterly e-news, website updates and annual review
- updating social media channels (currently Twitter) to raise the profile of Centre 70
- creating engaging content including audio, video and imagery including infographics
- maximising fundraising opportunities e.g the London Legal Walk
- help planning and delivering events
Centre 70 is a registered charity no. 296020
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.