To manage significant projects with strategic importance within CSE’s work delivering advice on energy, improving the energy efficiency of homes and providing fuel poverty support to a range of householders. To contribute significant expertise in energy advice, energy saving interventions and low carbon retrofit to other CSE projects.
- To manage and coordinate the delivery of one or more large advice projects, including responsibility for ongoing development, service improvement, budgeting, monitoring and evaluation.
- To lead and coordinate wider project teams as appropriate to achieve successful project delivery.
- To maintain effective financial controls of projects and provide the head of HES and Development with up to date projections of spend and expenditure.
- To liaise with, and report to project partners and funders on a timely basis.
- To manage and develop key strategic relationships with funders.
- To develop partnerships and liaise with a range of stakeholders, potentially including other advice agencies, local authorities, voluntary sector associations and housing associations.
- To work constructively with other senior members of the HES team to help workload capacity planning
- To work with the Development team and head of HES to identify and develop new opportunities associated with the development of CSE’s advice work.
- To oversee the promotion and marketing of projects to ensure effective engagement with the target audience (in conjunction with Communications and Publicity Manager).
- To represent CSE at external events and conferences as required.
- To work with CSE advice team leader to ensure CSE advisors have the training and guidance required to give relevant high quality support to householders.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.