Centrepoint is the UK's leading charity for homeless young people. We provide a range of accommodation and support services to vulnerable young people across London, Yorkshire and the North East. Our vision is to end youth homelessness but until then we will continue to provide young people with a place to call home, tailored support and the opportunity to build the skills needed to sustain independent living.
We’re looking for an ambitious Corporate Development Assistant to join the team.
It’s a hugely exciting time to be joining the team. Centrepoint is growing to meet the increased challenges facing homeless young people and will be launching new strategic projects to ensure a better and brighter future for homeless and at risk 16-25 year olds.
The CDA is one of two assistant roles who take a lead on the finance processes, email inbox and teams as well as having the opportunity to support on large accounts and new business approaches.
Additionally, the post-holder will work closely with the rest of the team to deliver Sleep Out, our annual fundraising campaign.
Working to create a vibrant and collaborative culture where everyone feels motivated and able to succeed the role will involve:
- Leading on thanking corporate donations
- Looking after adhoc corporate supporters
- Managing weekly finance processes
- Managing the corporate inbox ensuring enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Creating content for the Corporate Team Comms
- Supporting on larger accounts and new business approaches
- Working with the team to deliver Sleep Out
This role is perfect for an ambitious person looking to start a career in fundraising – ideally with experience of working in a fundraising/office or admin environment.
What we offer in return...
In return for your efforts you’ll receive a competitive salary, excellent training and development, and a host of staff benefits including:
- 25 days of annual leave per year, rising by one day per year to a maximum of 27 days
- Excellent training package to ensure you have the skills and knowledge to build a new career
- Employer pension contributions of 4%
- Clear career progressions, linked to portfolio work, that enables movement up the pay scale
- Access to Cycle 2 Work loan scheme
- An interest-free travel loan
We seek to challenge discrimination and are committed to fairness and equality within Centrepoint. We welcome applications from anyone with direct experience of being homeless or using young people's services.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join our team as a Corporate Development Assistant, click ‘Apply’ now!
Closing Date: 27 January 2020, 10am