This is a new, permanent opportunity with a flexible location – as we are growing our team – with a closing date of 5 July 2021, 12 noon. Salary is £22,489-£26,586 (depending on location and experience)
We help vulnerable young people by giving them the practical and emotional support they need to find a job and live independently.
Together with our partners, we support thousands of homeless young people each year.
This role is a brilliant opportunity to gain an introduction to corporate fundraising, build experience in the field and contribute to the success of the team.
This role sits within a Corporate Partnerships function of six team members, with a team target of circa £2m.
In particular the post holder will take responsibility for:
- Administration support for Corporate Partnerships team including delivery and where necessary streamlining/ improvement of finance processes including Purchase Orders, invoices and cheque runs as well as coding income
- Team support on Raisers Edge, our client management database
- Corporate Trust applications up to £10,000 from within existing relationships
- Thanking donors for their support
- Supporting account managers and senior manager on larger partnerships
- Being a key point of contact for Business Development Co-ordinator on behalf of the Partnerships team.
In return for your efforts you’ll receive a competitive salary, excellent training and development, and a host of staff benefits including:
- 25 days of annual leave per year, rising by one day per year to a maximum of 27 days
- Excellent training package to ensure you have the skills and knowledge to build a new career
- Employer pension contributions of 4%
- Access to Cycle 2 Work loan scheme
- An interest-free travel loan
We seek to challenge discrimination and are committed to fairness and equality within Centrepoint. We welcome applications from anyone with direct experience of being homeless or using young people's services.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.