New opportunity not to be missed! Centrepoint, the UK’s leading youth homelessness charity, is looking for a Enagement Team Adminstrator to join our Engagement team based in Lambeth. In return, you will receive a competitive salary plus excellent benefits.
We help vulnerable young people by giving them the practical and emotional support they need to find a job and live independently.
Together with our partners, we support thousands of homeless young people each year.
The Engagement team is responsible for finding new and exciting ways to engage young people. We work by using our four pillars of engagement (Sport, Art and Culture, Technology and Food) to positively transform young people’s lives. We create weekly engagement programmes through different mediums which are then delivered in partnership with inspiring partners.
What you’ll be doing…
- Ensure that all reporting within the team is managed effectively; administering a calendar of reporting required, disseminating communication reminders and collating reports
- Provide training and support to all Engagement Team members for the correct use of all internal platforms e.g. Talos, QlickView, ClickTravel, Ipos (including Lyreco ordering), Inform, Concur
- Effective goods ordering in line with correct budget lines.
- Be proactive in ensuring all office based supplies are available and useable
- Respond to all and any general enquires and manage all phone calls and queries.
What we’d be looking for from you…
- Excellent verbal, written, numerical and communications skills
- Experience of working as part of a team and engaging with others.
- Excellent computer literacy skills with an emphasis on Excel, Word, PowerPoint and CRM systems
- An understanding of some of the key issues facing Centrepoint’s Young People.
- Able to manage workload to meet a range of conflicting deadlines
What we offer in return...
In return for your efforts you’ll receive a competitive salary, excellent training and development, and a host of staff benefits including:
- 25 days of annual leave per year, rising by one day per year to a maximum of 27 days
- Excellent training package to ensure you have the skills and knowledge to build a new career
- Employer pension contributions of 4%
- Clear career progressions, linked to portfolio work, that enables movement up the pay scale
- Access to Cycle 2 Work loan scheme
- An interest-free travel loan
We seek to challenge discrimination and are committed to fairness and equality within Centrepoint. We welcome applications from anyone with direct experience of being homeless or using young people's services.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join our team as a Engagement Team Administrator, click ‘Apply’ now!
Closing Date: 12 November 2019, noon
Interview Date: 18 November 2019