New opportunity not to be missed! Centrepoint, the UK’s leading youth homelessness charity, is looking for a Mass Participation Fundraising Officer to join our ambitious and growing fundraising team based in London. In return, you will receive a competitive salary plus excellent benefits.
This is a permanent, full-time opportunity with a closing date of Monday 10th May 2021.
We help vulnerable young people by giving them the practical and emotional support they need to find a job and live independently.
Together with our partners, we support thousands of homeless young people each year.
You will contribute to Centrepoint’s mass participation fundraising strategy by developing and delivering community fundraising projects, challenge events and virtual events, communicating with and stewarding fundraisers, and providing administrative support to the team.
You should have some experience of working in a fundraising team and demonstrate an interest in supporter stewardship and communication, events logistics, fundraising product development, and managing large amounts of admin reports and data.
This is an exciting opportunity to assist on a range of mass participation projects including Centrepoint’s flagship Sleep Out and STAY:UP events and third party challenge events, in addition to working with community fundraisers and products.
- Engage and steward mass participation fundraisers, supporting them with their fundraising activities, answering queries and building strong relationships that encourage retention
- Support the development and delivery of new and existing mass participation fundraising products and initiatives, including both Centrepoint owned and third party challenge events, virtual events, and community fundraising products
- Manage admin processes, including thanking fundraisers, processing income, updating the Raiser’s Edge database, stock checking and sending out resources
- Support the delivery of targets across the mass participation fundraising team
- Manage the development of fundraising resources needed for mass participation fundraisers, products and events
In return for your efforts you’ll receive a competitive salary, excellent training and development, and a host of staff benefits including:
- 25 days of annual leave per year, rising by one day per year to a maximum of 27 days
- Excellent training package to ensure you have the skills and knowledge to build a new career
- Employer pension contributions of 4%
- Clear career progressions, linked to portfolio work, that enables movement up the pay scale
- Access to Cycle 2 Work loan scheme
- An interest-free travel loan
We seek to challenge discrimination and are committed to fairness and equality within Centrepoint. We welcome applications from anyone with direct experience of being homeless or using young people's services.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join our team as a Mass Participation Fundraising Officer, click ‘Apply’ now!
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.