New opportunity not to be missed! Centrepoint, the UK’s leading youth homelessness charity, is looking for a Regional Fundraising Co-ordinator to join our Fundraising team based in Bradford or Manchester to support and develop Centrepoint's regional fundraising portfolio. In return, you will receive a competitive salary plus excellent benefits.
This is a 6-month fixed term contract opportunity with a closing date of 17th January 2021.
We help vulnerable young people by giving them the practical and emotional support they need to find a job and live independently.
Together with our partners, we support thousands of homeless young people each year.
The Fundraising Directorate is responsible for generating and raising the funds need to support the work we do. Millions of pounds is generated through businesses and their employees, trusts and foundations, wealthy individuals and fundraising events. Income from voluntary sources enables Centrepoint to provide non-statutory support services including the organisations in-house Learning and Health Teams and the Centrepoint Helpline.
What you’ll be doing…
• Working under direction from the Regional Fundraising Manager to support Centrepoint’s Regional Fundraising Strategy, primarily through community and events fundraising, with a particular focus on helping to develop community fundraising in the North.
• Develop and deliver a portfolio of regional events including challenge and mass participation events, supporting Centrepoint’s flagship Sleep Out events and other events on the calendar.
• Recruiting and managing the stewardship of regional events participants to maximize fundraising and turn them into committed Centrepoint supporters.
• Implementing and delivering an interesting and engaging communications schedule with regional events participants.
• Identifying key potential community partners, securing income and generating relationships with them.
• Developing existing community partnerships
What we offer in return...
In return for your efforts you’ll receive a competitive salary, excellent training and development, and a host of staff benefits including:
- 25 days of annual leave per year, rising by one day per year to a maximum of 27 days
- Excellent training package to ensure you have the skills and knowledge to build a new career
- Employer pension contributions of 4%
- Clear career progressions, linked to portfolio work, that enables movement up the pay scale
- Access to Cycle 2 Work loan scheme
- An interest-free travel loan
We seek to challenge discrimination and are committed to fairness and equality within Centrepoint. We welcome applications from anyone with direct experience of being homeless or using young people's services.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join our team as a Regional Fundraising Co-ordiantor, click ‘Apply’ now!
Keywords: Fundraising / Corporate / Bradford / Manchester / Charity / Homeslessness
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.