New opportunity not to be missed! Centrepoint, the UK’s leading youth homelessness charity, is looking for a Young People’s Involvement / Lifewise Co-ordinator to join our Support & Housing Performance Team based in London, Bradford, Barnsley or Sunderland. In return, you will receive a competitive salary plus excellent benefits.
This is a permanent position opportunity with a closing date of 4 October 2021, 10am
We help vulnerable young people by giving them the practical and emotional support they need to find a job and live independently.
Together with our partners, we support thousands of homeless young people each year.
Supporting the delivery of excellence across accommodation services, this role will work as part of the Support and Housing Performance Team to implement Young People’s Involvement / co-production, as well as review, develop and monitor the use of Lifewise accredited learning within our support services.
What you’ll be doing…
- Engage with and recruit young people from our internal services to take part in co-production opportunities.
- Developing a Young People’s Involvement co-production programme with the Project Manager.
- Inducting and training young people how to co-produce.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues across all directorates within Centrepoint to create opportunities for Young People to co-produce.
- Monitoring Young People’s Involvement within supported housing services and it’s local impact.
- Reviewing Lifewise accredited short course modules and workbooks.
- Developing new modules for Lifewise short courses
In return for your efforts you’ll receive a competitive salary, excellent training and development, and a host of staff benefits including:
- 25 days of annual leave per year, rising by one day per year to a maximum of 27 days
- Excellent training package to ensure you have the skills and knowledge to build a career
- Employer pension contributions of 4%
- Access to Cycle 2 Work loan scheme
- An interest-free travel loan
We seek to challenge discrimination and are committed to fairness and equality within Centrepoint. We welcome applications from anyone with direct experience of being homeless or using young people's services.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join our team as a Young People’s Involvement / Lifewise Co-ordinator click ‘Apply’ now!