Who we are:
At Certitude we are proud of our history of supporting people with complex mental health needs and learning disabilities. We support more than 1500 people across London through a diverse range of support services and believe in providing the right level of support, to enable individuals to flourish, contribute and live a good life.
As a Gold Level Investor in People, we have high employee engagement and a strong commitment to people development from both our Board and Leadership Team. As a result, we are able to support people with mental health needs and learning disabilities to live the life they want to lead; happy, healthy, respected as equals and valued for their contribution within communities
We aim to be the best social care employer in London and are proud of our reputation as a London employer - employing more than a 1000 staff and volunteers with a turnover of £34m.
As a Business Development Partner you will be a key member of the Business Development team focussing on the successful implementation of Certitude's Growth and Development Strategy.
You will be an experienced tender writer within the public sector with the ability to work with colleagues across the organisation to develop innovative and impactful service offers.
- Effectively project manage, write and produce tender submissions
- Develop and deliver retention plans for existing contracts
- Undertake research and analysis to develop strategic intelligence of emerging priorities
Your application should demonstrate the following:
- Experience in Business Development and tendering
- Experience of Project Management
- Ability to design and develop innovative models of support
- Experience in communication with people at all levels including local government and other external agencies
- Business Development knowledge, particularly with public sector contracts, ideally in health and social care.
- Continuously improving
- Working together
- Inspired by people
- Consistent & dependable
- A competitive salary
- A stimulating work environment full of opportunities to learn and develop
- An attractive package of 25 days annual leave, pension scheme, childcare vouchers, access to a 24 hour Employee Assistance counselling
- We will pay for your Enhanced DBS
- Eye care vouchers
- Travel season ticket loan
- Cycle to work Scheme
All our posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure as well as a need for full employment history from time of leaving compulsory education and up to date employment references. We are committed to equal opportunities in employment and service delivery and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. We guarantee to interview all applicants with a disability who meet the minimum criteria for the job vacancy and to consider them on their abilities.
This is not a sales position.
Closing date - 27 September 2019