Fundraising and Corporate Partnerships Manager (9 - 12 Month Maternity Cover)
Salary: £38,000 - £42,000 per annum depending on experience
Hours: 37.5 hours
Job Type: 9 - 12 month maternity cover contract
Location: Home working and Balham/Ealing office
Application Deadline: 05 July 2020
This is an exciting opportunity to join Certitude as the Fundraising and Corporate Partnerships Manager as we continue to grow as a social care provider in London.
- A stimulating work environment full of opportunities to learn and develop
- 25 days’ annual leave, pension scheme and access to 24-hour Employee Assistance counselling
- Paid Enhanced DBS
- Eye care vouchers
About the role
The Fundraising and Corporate Partnerships Manager plays a crucial role in securing substantial income and developing the exposure and understanding of the key work Certitude does. The post holder will build and manage a portfolio of significant community, corporate, events, trusts and grants and legacy donors and will be comfortable soliciting new funding opportunities for Certitude.
Duties will include:
- Continuously developing the organisation’s overall fundraising strategy and approach to income generation
- Managing income/expenditure forecasts for activities
- Keeping our existing donor portfolio across income generation streams updated and engaged with the charity
- Researching new business opportunities and making submissions accordingly
- Leading on all fundraising communications, both internally and externally
- Managing associated administration
To be a Fundraising and Corporate Partnerships Manager at Certitude, the following is essential:
- Commercial awareness and proven experience of the corporate fundraising environment
- Proven experience in community partnerships, grants and trusts and challenge events fundraising
- The ability to develop and lead on major donor (philanthropy) giving, legacy giving and individual giving income streams
- The ability to devise and deliver bespoke and engaging fundraising plans and campaigns
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities, along with excellent written and verbal communication and public speaking skills
- The ability to develop and present compelling cases for support – both internally and externally
- Proven stakeholder management and networking skills and the ability to develop strong relationships with colleagues, contacts and stakeholders built on trust and respect
- The ability to communicate complex messages clearly to a variety of different audiences, both verbally and in writing
- To be a team player with the willingness to work flexible hours on event days
About the organisation
At Certitude, we are proud of our history of supporting people with complex mental health needs and learning disabilities. We support more than 1,500 people across London through a diverse range of support services and believe in providing the right level of support to enable individuals to flourish, contribute and live a good life.
As a Gold Level Investor in People organisation, we have high employee engagement and a strong commitment to people development from both our Board and Leadership Team. As a result, we can support people with mental health needs and learning disabilities to live the life they want to lead; happy, healthy, respected as equals and valued for their contribution within communities.
We aim to be the best social care employer in London and are proud of our reputation as a London employer - employing more than a 1,000 staff and volunteers with a turnover of £34m.
- Working Together
- Continuously Improving
- Inspired by People
Do you want to be a Fundraising and Corporate Partnerships Manager at Certitude? Select the button shown to complete an application form and someone from the Recruitment Team will be in touch!
All our posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure as well as a full employment history and employment references. We are committed to equal opportunities in employment and service delivery and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Keywords: Development, Fundraising, Manager, Partnerships, Charity, Charities, Third Sector, Learning Disabilities, Social Care, Voluntary Sector, Mental Health Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Staff, Community Development, Care Worker, Vulnerable People, Social Worker, Not for Profit, NFP.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.