This is an exciting role supporting on a range of communications, marketing and events tasks as we develop and grow. We are looking for a proactive, highly organised, and personable individual, ideally with some experience in marketing or communications, to work two days a week as part of our team.
Key responsibilities This is a varied role and on any one day you could be writing and scheduling tweets, filming at events, updating our website, or helping to plan and deliver events. Responsibilities include:
● Content creation and curation for our website and social media
● FIlming and editing basic videos and webinars (training can be provided)
● Writing leaflets and proofreading
● Monitoring Google Analytics, social media and other key metrics
● Designing and collating email newsletters
● Helping to plan and manage events
● Supporting virtual meetings and digital training
● Other communications coordination responsibilities as required
Person Specification Ideally you will have some experience in marketing or communications, although training will be provided. Specific skills and attitudes we are looking for include:
● Creativity and excellent written and oral communication skills
● Experience in website content management, social media, and other marketing/external communications
● A can-do attitude and ability to prioritise effectively to meet competing demands, through organisation and time management
● Outstanding attention to detail, and pride in your work
● An eye for design and ability to write for different audiences
● High computer literacy, with experience of using Microsoft Office packages, particularly Excel and Powerpoint. Experience of salesforce would be an advantage.
● The ability to deal with people diplomatically at all levels, building a rapport
● A passion for education, and desire to make a difference
Salary £23,000 - £27,500 pro rata
How to apply and our recruitment process
Challenge Partners is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Applications are welcomed from individuals who would like to work part-time, job-share, flexibly or on secondment.
If you would like to be a part of our team, then please apply by 5pm on Monday 16 March or speak to Sara Gaines to find out more about the role.
A CV of no more than two pages which includes your current salary and notice period
A statement of no more than two pages demonstrating how you meet the requirements of the role and the person specification
A covering letter/email outlining whether you wish to apply full-time, part-time, job-share, flexible working or on secondment. You should also notify us if you have any issues with the proposed timeline
If you are short-listed you will first be invited to an informal phone conversation with the current post-holder, to allow you to ask preliminary questions and to understand the role fully.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.