About Challenge Partners
Who we are: Challenge Partners is a practitioner-led education charity that enables collaboration between schools to enhance the life chances of all children, especially the most disadvantaged.
How we do it: The Challenge Partners central team works closely with school leaders and other education professionals to facilitate a variety of programmes and services for schools in our partnership. We ensure the knowledge and skills of the best in our network are available to everyone, reducing the variability in education provision whilst improving the performance of all schools, leaders, and pupils in the partnership.
Our team: There are currently just over 20 people in our growing team. We are dedicated to working hard for our schools whilst enjoying what we do and who we work with. You will be working in a friendly and dynamic group with backgrounds in education, the wider social enterprise and charity sector, and the corporate world. The majority of roles are school-facing, and team members work closely with leaders in our schools to generate and refine ideas and create maximum value for the network.
About the QA Review programme
Challenge Partners’ quality assurance and assessment is built around the QA Review, a professionally-led peer review focused on teaching and learning. The review identifies areas for development, bringing key challenges to schools for the coming year and also provides Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for the visiting team members.
To find out more about Challenge Partners and the QA Review please visit our website
To support the delivery of the QA Review. This position requires a self motivated, organised, detail-focused and personable individual to work as part of our team.
Support the delivery of the programme, including scheduling programme dates, training sessions, and other supporting activities.
Respond to email and phone queries relating to the QA Review in a timely and professional manner
Manage associated programme communication as appropriate
Coordinate and schedule meetings with external stakeholders
Maintain agreed relationships with programme stakeholders. As directed, maintain relationships with customers, service providers and other stakeholders as identified and resolve all queries and operational issues, escalating as appropriate
Utilise and update our internal CRM system (Salesforce)
Other tasks commensurate with the role as appropriate
Specific skills and attitudes we are looking for in an applicant are as follows:
Excellent relationship management skills and a friendly, personable demeanor
Positivity and optimism
The ability to work well under pressure
Outstanding attention to detail, and pride in your work
High computer literacy required. Experience of using Google Docs, Sheets and Slides is highly desirable.
Experience of using Salesforce desirable
Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to deal with people diplomatically and appropriately, building rapport with those at varying levels of seniority
Ability to prioritise effectively to meet competing demands, through excellent organisation and time management
A willingness to learn and give and receive feedback
A passion for education, and a desire to make a difference
Our team is very important to us, and we are looking for someone who shares our key values:
● Excellence- we are always looking for ways to improve because we are determined to achieve the best for every child, teacher and leader.
● Equity- we treat each other fairly, with trust, care and respect. We seek the best for every child, and know that those who have the least, need our combined expertise the most.
● Courageous leadership- we speak up and take responsibility for all children, making sure that we do not harm others in doing our best for our own schools
● Challenge- We expect the best of ourselves and each other, and value challenge which helps us improve
● Collaboration- We listen to, share with and learn from each other, developing our practice together so that every child benefits from our combined wisdom and creativity
● Innovation- We use and generate research, we innovate with discipline and evaluate intelligently in pursuit of better outcomes for all children, especially the most disadvantaged.
Salary and benefits of working for Challenge Partners
● Salary £23,870 - 26,773, dependent on experience
● 25 days of paid holiday per year, plus 8 additional days of bank holiday (pro rata)
● An employer contributed pension - we match up to 5% of your own contribution
● Private healthcare
● Flexible working hours/location
● A school based office in South Bermondsey
● This role is not suitable for remote working only and attendance at events/in our office in London is required on a regular basis.
● A supportive and friendly team
● A chance to make a real difference to educational outcomes
● The opportunity to progress and develop skills in a dynamic and fast-growing team
● The opportunity to interact with the children at our school (including weekly reading)
Please see our attached PDF for application instructions.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.