Challengers is looking for an Office Administrator to join our busy Guildford HQ! The role sits within the Quality Team, who look after everything to do with people. We are looking for someone who can commit at least 3 hours per week to help us out with day-to-day admin tasks including data entry, research and electronic filing.
Role Requirements of Office Administrator
What the role involves
- To assist with administrative duties that would help the HR and Training Teams, they could include updating the database, electronic filing, data entry, research, photocopying and scanning.
- To assist the Recruitment and Volunteer Manager with collating volunteer data, hours, sending certificates and birthday cards.
Qualities, character, attitude and experience of Challengers Volunteers
To conduct yourself appropriately and represent the Charity in a manner which reflects all the values and principles of The Challengers Approach.
- Previous administration experience is an advantage but in–house training can be provided.
- Skills in Databases, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook would be an advantage. An understanding of issues around confidentiality and ability to maintain this is essential.
Benefits of Volunteering at Challengers
- This is a voluntary role within a busy team, you would benefit from training and gaining experience in an office environment, working in a sociable and friendly environment.
- Ultimately your support enables disabled Children and Young People to enjoy play and leisure in a fun and safe environment.
- See our website for other volunteer benefits