Head of Change Portfolio
£75,000-80,000 + Benefits
Why choose change, grow, live?
Change, grow, live work with people who want to change their lives for the better. They believe that everyone has the right to lead the best life they can. Change, grow, live believes in people. Their accessible services empower people to improve their health and wellbeing and achieve positive and life-affirming goals.
CGL helped over 200,000 people last year in the UK and continue to help and support adults, children, young people and families by providing a broad range of safe, high quality health and social care services.
As Head of Change Portfolio, you will lead and manage the function delivering programmes and projects across this unique organisation during an exciting time of change and transformation. You will provide leadership and direction for the growing portfolio team, adapting best practice to embed successful programme and project delivery. As a member of the Senior Leadership Team you will contribute to the strategy and overall direction of change for this diverse organisation, including management of the overall change budget.
You will lead on establishing a new virtual project portfolio management office and will facilitate the end to end change portfolio lifecycle and oversea the successful delivery of current and future projects aimed at transforming the charity to achieve its strategy.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering successful programme/portfolio and project management
- Experience of recruiting and managing a team of project and business change professionals with demonstrable experience of managing budgets and continuous improvement
- Experience of leading and building up teams, and adapting effective ways of working in a complex and complicated environment
- Experience of remote or virtual team management is required
- Experience of PPM and change management software specifically for portfolio level strategic planning and optimisation
- Flexibility to travel to other offices across the UK given this is a national role
- Adaptable and flexible with the ability to form strong working relationships with stakeholders across the organisation at all levels
- Programme and Project Management qualifications such as MSP/APM/PRINCE2 or Agile are desirable but not essential
- You will be a driven and dynamic individual who is capable of engaging, challenging, negotiating and influencing at all levels
- High level, proven inter-personal and communication skills are essential, as is the ability to lead, motivate and inspire a team of business change professionals
As an employer of choice change, grow, live offers a benefits package including:
- Competitive salary package £75-80K dependent on experience
- 25 days annual leave increasing with length of service plus public holidays
- Pension package
- A healthy work-life balance for all employees with flexibility on work location
Closing date: 25th July
Interview Date On site at change, grow, live on: 6th/7th August