Summary: Managing important financial functions of Changes organisation. Responsible for the organisation’s financial health by managing our financial procedures. Duties will include planning and managing budgets, monitoring transactions, preparing invoices and participating in audits.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and implement financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency
- Key point of contact regarding financial and accounting matters
- Maintain records and receipts for all daily transactions
- Ensure financial records are kept up-to-date with the latest transactions and changes
- Monitor all bank deposits and payments
- Perform periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve problems
- Prepare balance sheets and invoices
- Reconciling all financial transactions
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Create accurate financial projections
- Oversee the preparation and planning of budgets
- Contribute to financial audits
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities and the postholder will be required to undertake other duties to meet the overall aims of Changes organisation and services.
The job description will be reviewed annually in light of changing service provision/requirements and any such changes will be discussed with the postholder.
The postholder is expected to comply with all Changes Health & Wellbeing’s relevant policies, procedures and guidelines.
On initial application, we will send to you a comprehensive Job Description and Person Specification, along with a formal application form, which is to be completed and returned by 12.00pm 30th October 2020.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.