If you’re ambitious, crave freedom to try new things, are great with supporters and have a creative streak, then is the role for you.
You’ll be joining a successful team who have a plan to grow individual giving income significantly in the coming year. You’ll be able to build upon the success of our high-profile national appeals such as the Telegraph Christmas Charity Appeal and play a major role in our exciting BBC Lifeline and Christmas appeals.
This is a new role and our Individual Giving Officer will help us to give the best possible experience to the amazing individuals who support Changing Faces.
Ideally, you may have worked in individual giving at a large charity and want more responsibility, or you have had responsibility for individual donors in a smaller organisation and now want to specialise. We’re also open to fundraisers who may have been furloughed or made redundant and have transferable skills. All we ask is that you have thought through why you think individual giving is the right fit for you.
The job will reporting to the Director of Fundraising and Communications and we’re looking for people who are excited by:
- building and retaining our growing pool of individual donors.
- delivering great donor care
- either have experience and understanding of direct marketing campaigns or show you’ve done your research and know what makes great direct marketing
- using social media to fundraise and develop relationships with donors.
- bringing a warm and dedicated approach to ensure our amazing supporters always have the best experience possible!
We are always looking for talented people from all backgrounds to join us and help improve the lives of people with visible differences. In line with our commitments to race equity, we are particularly seeking applications from People of Colour/ BAME people. We are also always open to conversations about flexible working.
Please download the following documents for further information:
- Job Description – Individual Giving Officer
- Criminal Records Disclosure Security and Ex Offenders Policy
- Applicant privacy notice 2019
Contract: Full time (37 hours per work).
Location: London-based role / working from home initially
Salary range: £26,868.19 – £30,240.39 (Changing Faces’ policy is to offer all posts at the first point on this scale)
Closing date: Monday 8 March 2021, 9am
To apply: Send an up-to-date CV and a supporting statement that specifically addresses the person specification.
We look forward to receiving your application.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.