Job Title: Charity Manager
Hours of work: Full-time / Permanent
We are working in partnership with an international foundation that supports vulnerable and displaced children through multiple project streams and advocacy programmes. The foundation support community-based projects build capacity where funding, guidance, training and resources are needed to promote and embed family and community-based care.
The foundation are now seeking to appoint a Charity Manager to provide company secretarial support and operate as the bursar within the charity. Working closely with the SLT and board to ensure that the legal governance requirements are met.
The successful individual will demonstrate the following:
- Professional experience of working within a similar sector and environment
- Financial acumen and experience in charity accounting
- A strong understanding of good governance practice, policies and procedures
- Exceptional management and organisational skills
- Be target driven, resilient and stay on top of a varied and demanding workload
You will embrace and embody the entrepreneurial and innovative ethos of the Foundation, working closely with the board and executive to ensure that timely information is provided to help the strategic goals of the organisation to be set and worked towards effectively.
To apply for this role, please e-mail your CV and supporting statement to Adam Stacey, Associate Director, Charisma Charity Recruitment, quoting our reference JO2785.
Closing date for applications: 8 November 2020
Interview date: w/c 23 November 2020 & w/c 30 November 202