Location: London/hybrid (although candidates in the Midlands will be considered, but travel will be expected)
We are working in partnership with a major heritage organisation and attraction. The organisation is on the cusp of embarking on the delivery of their new strategy and a major Capital Appeal.
We are seeking a Corporate Business Development Manager to contribute to the success of the organisation’s strategic vision by delivering growth in corporate income via corporate membership and sponsorship. The postholder with manage and develop high impact existing relationships with corporate partners, focus on securing new business partnerships to meet corporate income targets, and lead the corporate volunteering strategy.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following technical competencies:
- Track record in securing from donations corporate partners (ideally five and six figure)
- Track record in corporate fundraising, new business acquisition or in a commercial role including strategy implementation and partnership management
- Experience of producing cases for support and other fundraising marketing materials or commercial sales materials
- Experience of using Raiser’s Edge or similar CRMs
- Experience of delivering successful donor relations activities
- Experience in prospect research and donor information management
We are seeking an individual with excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills, with the ability to influence, and secure and steward partners.
For more information, please contact Katherine Anderson-Scott, Charisma Charity Recruitment.
Applications should be submitted through the Charisma website and include your CV and supporting statement. Your supporting statement should concentrate on the technical competencies detailed above.
We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, or other category protected by law.
Closing date: 29th May 2022, however applications are being reviewed on a rolling basis, so please apply without delay to avoid disappointment