Job Title: Corporate Fundraiser
Hours: Full time/permanent – 35 hours per week
Salary: £36,000 + benefits
Location: London SE1
We are working in partnership with a leading maritime charity, incorporating a civilian youth organisation based in London, whose vision is to be the leading maritime charity for youth development and lifelong learning.
They are now seeking to appoint a Corporate Fundraiser who, reporting directly to the Director of Fundraising and Communications, will proactively identify and seek new relationships as well as develop existing relationships with their corporate partners.
With demonstrable experience of corporate partnerships fundraising, the successful candidate will:
- Devise and implement corporate partnerships strategy in line with the principles of the organisation’s fundraising strategy
- Lead on the generation of creative and impactful collateral to ensure all applications, proposals and pitches are successful and align with the charity’s strategic objectives and messaging
- Generate income opportunities, including:
- Developing annual sponsorship packages with key financial targets
- Working with events, marketing, digital media, membership and major donor teams to identify other opportunities for income growth
- Writing formal proposals as and when appropriate and include financial modelling
- Managing key partnerships and identifying and securing new corporate income by developing relationships and devising mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Develop and present creative and engaging new business proposals and pitches for corporate prospect
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is dynamic in their approach, and who has experience of working with external and internal stakeholders to develop trusting relationships, and the ability to help grow the charities’ portfolio.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then please submit your CV and supporting statement to Adam Stacey, Senior Consultant, quoting our reference JO1749.
For any further information, please contact Adam Stacey at Charisma Charity Recruitment.
Our client is keen to appoint so please apply without delay.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Disclosure and Barring Service check.