Job Title: Corporate Partnerships Manager
Hours: Full time/ permanent
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
We are working in partnership with a Children’s Charity, an organisation that provides emotional and practical support for families who have a child with a life threatening or terminal illness.
This Sunday Times Top 100 Not-For-Profit charity is now seeking to appoint a Corporate Partnerships Manager which is a key role in the corporate fundraising team responsible for generating significant income through the account management of a portfolio of charity of the year accounts, along with leading on the charities annual corporate events and campaigns.
You will be adaptable and proactive, an influential communicator who enjoys inspiring and collaborating with others. The successful individual will demonstrate:
- Proven experience of securing, maintaining and growing existing and new business relationships effectively
- Accountant Managements experience with a focus on maintaining and growing partnership
- Experience of working in a corporate fundraising and/or commercial environment
- Successful projects management experience
- Budget responsibility experience.
The successful candidate will be naturally warm and enthusiastic. You will be confident and persuasive, with excellent communication and relationship building skills
If you feel you have the drive and passion to succeed in this exciting and essential role, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
Please submit your CV and supporting statement to Jill Livingstone, Charisma Charity Recruitment, quoting our reference JO1673.
Interview date: TBC, please apply without delay