Job Title: Corporate Relationships Manager
Hours: Full time/Permanent
Salary: £38,000 - £50,000
Location: Home-based / Flexible
We are working in partnership with an international charity at forefront of the movement to use food technology to replace the products of industrial animal agriculture with plant-based, fermentation-derived and cultivated meat, eggs, dairy, and seafood. They are at an exciting stage in their growth and are looking for a Corporate Relationships Manager to join the team.
In this new role, you will focus on building relationships with major established companies, influencing them to invest in alternative proteins, stock more alternative protein products, and create new products. As well as engaging with individual decision makers, you will also help to catalyse the sector at ecosystem level.
- Set the strategy for corporate engagement work, identify and pursue the top priorities for impact.
- Manage and deliver all aspects of corporate engagement work, and potentially lead a team of specialists in the future.
- Build relationships with established companies and potentially also build relationships with other stakeholders.
- Act as a liaison and ‘connector’ between stakeholders, staff, and the broader network.
- Oversee the generation of new consumer and market research data by contracting external firms, as needed.
- Prepare and deliver influential presentations to key corporate decision-makers.
We are seeking a strategic and collaborative individual with significant experience in business, management consulting, corporate affairs/management/engagement, brand/product marketing, investment, venture capital, start-ups, food industry sales, or other relevant area. The individual must have excellent people-skills and be confident presenting, as well as the ability and authority to build long-term relationships and the capability to work well independently, under pressure, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person.To apply please submit your CV quoting our reference JO2784.
For any further information, please contact Katherine Anderson-Scott at Charisma Charity Recruitment.
Our client is assessing applications as they are submitted so please apply without delay.