Hours: Full-time / 35 hours a week
Location: Winchester / hybrid working (2/3 days in office per week)
We are working in partnership with a medium-sized organisation in Hampshire. They are seeking a Finance Administrator to work closely with senior colleagues to support the overall development of the vision, mission and delivery of the organisation.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of working within a financial environment
- Experience working as a team administrator and supporting an executive and/or board level position
- Experience of day-to-day operational management, including minute-taking, diary management, database management, co-ordinating meetings, etc
- High level of computer literacy, proficient in the suite of Microsoft products
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate with colleagues at all levels
- Working with internal and external stakeholders
We are seeking an individual who has strong attention to detail, is motivated by achieving the best results and is committed to finding solutions to challenges. The successful candidate will be resilient, working within a busy and complex organisation, as well as handling sensitive information.
For more information, please contact Adam Stacey, Executive Director, Charisma Charity Recruitment. Applications should be submitted through the Charisma website and include your CV and supporting statement.
We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, or other category protected by law.
Closing date: 28 September
Interview: w/c 18 October