Job Title: Head of Finance and Resources
Hours: Full-time/ Permanent (Some flexibility may be considered, e.g. 4 days/week)
Salary: Circa £50,000
We are working in partnership with Music in Hospitals & Care, a charity providing live music sessions for people who are receiving care or treatment in healthcare settings across the UK.
The charity is now seeking to appoint a Head of Finance and Resources to lead, facilitate and ensure the implementation of the finance strategy to deliver financial sustainability. You will be responsible for governance, compliance matters and to ensure the appropriate infrastructure, systems and processes are in place across all geographical sites. As a member of the senior management team you will contribute to the development of the organisation’s overall strategy and deliver the goals and targets set out in the business plan. The successful individual will hold a recognised finance or accounting qualification and will demonstrate:
- Proven track record in a senior finance role with knowledge of charity finance, charity law and good practice in governance
- Experience of effective strategic planning and implementation
- Proven business acumen with a sound approach to assessing risk
- Ability to translate financial and performance information into accessible information
- Good understanding and working knowledge of databases including GDPR
- Experience of procuring and managing contracts and service providers
- Effective project management skills
- Leadership skills and the ability to motivate others and effectively manage change
- Experience of working effectively with key stakeholders across a variety or projects
We are seeking an individual with high personal integrity who is also a strong and personable leader with excellent communication skills. You will be able to work flexibly and under pressure to changing deadlines and business requirements.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed in a role like this, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
Please submit your CV with a supporting statement to Jill Livingstone, quoting our reference JO1724.
Our client is keen to appoint so please apply without delay.