Job Title: Head of Finance
Hours: Part-time / 24 hours a week
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 FTE depending on experience
Location: Greenford / hybrid working (1-2 days in office per week)
We are working in partnership with a medium-sized organisation the provides safe, accessible and affordable community transport. They are seeking a part-time Head of Finance to oversee the finance function across the whole group.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Recognised professional finance or accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Significant experience at managerial level in a complex organisation, ideally within a charitable setting
- Extensive VAT knowledge and experience
- Significant senior stakeholder engagement, both internally and externally
- Ability to work under pressure, flexible in attitude, organised and not daunted by deadlines
You will be a qualified accountant who is driven and well organised, with a proven track record in delivering hands-on, high quality, financial and management reports. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, experience of line management and an ability to look forward and think strategically in a business context will be essential.
For more information, please contact Adam Stacey, Executive Director, Charisma Charity Recruitment.
Applications should be submitted through the Charisma website and include your CV and supporting statement.
We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, or other category protected by law.
Closing date: 3 December
Interview: 9 December
However, due to the nature of the role we are reviewing applications as they come in, so please apply as soon as possible as the role may be closed early if a suitable candidate is found