We are working in partnership with a faith-based organisation who support families and communities around the world, with over 4 million members. Members work at grassroots level bringing hope and practical support to at least a million people every year through their programmes.
The charity is looking to appoint a Head of Membership to map the overall transformation journey required, take a lead in multiple areas and project manage across membership and staff. There is the possibility a Director of Membership role will be created at the end of the 18-month contract.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Solutions-focused and relishes the challenge of leading the transformation of a membership movement
- Proven expertise in membership development, preferably within a federated structure
- Ability to create relevant insights with limited data
- Proven change leadership skills, including project management.
- Strong digital skills.
- Good understanding of modern CRM systems and how they can facilitate excellent membership support and development, to provide insight into the choice and implementation of a new system
The successful candidate will have a strong sense of personal responsibility, initiative and have excellent attention to detail. You’ll be creative, innovative and motivated by the cause to enhance the donor journey across the organisation.
For more information, please contact Adam Stacey, Managing Director, Charisma Charity Recruitment. Your application should be submitted through the Charisma website and include your CV and supporting statement.
We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law.
Closing date for applications: 30 May
Interview dates: TBC