Job Title: Head of HR and Training
Salary: £60K FTE (£45k for 4-days a week)
Hours of work: 30 hours per week
We are working in partnership with an organisation that welcomes over 300,000 visitors each and every year. The charity is now seeking to appoint their next Head of HR and Training to join the organisation in this inspiring workplace. The role is a senior position and you will provide support and advice across the whole organisation.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- CIPD level 7 and /or chartered membership
- At least five years’ experience after qualification
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong resolution skills
- Ability to balance and manage a complex caseload
- Experience in producing and delivering training and development packages
- Well-developed management skills
You will be an ambitious individual and will thrive on new challenges and enjoy inspiring and motivating others. This is an excellent opportunity for a HR professional who is an effective line manager and able to influence and support people at all levels of the organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. To apply please submit your CV and supporting statement, quoting our reference JO1720.
For any further information, please contact Jenny Warner and Adam Stacey.
Closing date for applications: 20 November 2019
1st Interview Date: 29 November 2019