Job title: Head of Trust and Statutory Funding
Salary: Circa £40K
We are working in partnership with an international children’s charity providing specialist health services in Africa, Asia and Central America. They have a unique twinning approach with a network of international hospitals and volunteer specialists with teams on the ground to improve the health of children around the world to make a lasting difference.
The charity is now seeking to appoint a Head of Trust and Statutory Funding who will lead on raising income from Charitable Trusts, Foundations and Statutory sources. The successful individual will demonstrate:
- A strong track record of fundraising significant sums from trusts, foundations and or statutory funders
- An understanding of the international context of child health
- Exceptional communications skills including the ability to translate specialist information into compelling proposals
- The ability to work on multiple projects, cross departmentally
- An understanding of the importance of delivering high quality supporter care
- A proven track record of setting, monitoring and managing budgets
- The ability to prioritise and work on own initiative.
- Experience of managing staff and/or volunteers
The successful individual will have excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines. You will have a passion for both international development and improving the lives of children. The role will involve travel within the UK and abroad.
Please apply as soon as possible by e-mailing your CV and Supporting Statement, quoting our reference JO1756.
Our client is looking to receive applications as soon as possible, so please apply without delay.
Interviews will be held during week commencing 10 August 2020