Job Title: Interim Director of Fundraising
Salary: Circa £70K
We are working in partnership with a national charity seeking an Interim Director of Fundraising. This role will provide strategic direction and leadership across all national and regional fundraising channels.
This London based role will provide a period of cover while the role is recruited on a permanent basis and the successful individual will need to demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience of transforming income performance and fundraising culture
- Experience of planning and managing budgets
- Ability to lead a team and develop staff
- Experience of developing and running integrated fundraising campaigns and large-scale participatory fundraising initiatives
- Ability to build effective working relationships and deal with senior-level contacts both internally and externally
- Expert knowledge of managing multiple income streams including trusts & statutory, corporates, major donors, event fundraising and campaigns.
This is an urgent opportunity and will suit a candidate able to commit to a new contract within the next few weeks. To apply for this exciting interim opportunity, please send your CV or alternatively contact Jill Livingstone for a confidential discussion.