Job Title: Marketing Co-ordinator (3 months)
Salary: £24,000- £28,000 a year (pro rata)
Hours: Part-time, 18.75 hours a week (3 – 4 days a week). Core working day is between 10:00 and 16:00.
We are working in partnership with a small-sized disability focused charity. The charity is expanding, with more projects developing, and they now seek an experienced Marketing Co-ordinator to manage marketing strategies for a portfolio of projects. The postholder will be responsible for the start-up and marketing of new projects, co-ordinating communications and the delivery of existing project(s). The successful individual will support the charity Director in the marketing and development of their online equipment shop, compiling a contact database, drafting emails, making personal follow ups and establishing new partnerships. The creation of website pages and social media posts, as well as the collecting and analysing of data, to produce reports for Trustees, funders and stakeholders, is also expected.
The successful individual will be able to demonstrate:
- At least 2 years of marketing experience, preferably in a charity or not for profit setting.
- Practical marketing experience supporting small scale projects, including excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Liaising with partners, to deliver mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Data collection, demonstrating analysis of qualitative and quantitative data, and report writing.
- Ability to contribute to marketing and development strategies, as well as funding applications.
- Knowledge and understanding of the voluntary sector.
For this exciting role we are seeking a proactive, self-motivated individual, who has excellent communication and organisational skills and experience of marketing. You will be able to take on responsibility and work without close supervision. Effective time management when working on complex projects or on multiple projects, is essential.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV with a supporting statement, to Katherine Anderson-Scott, Recruitment Consultant, Charisma Charity Recruitment.
Quote our reference JO2802.
We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law.
Due to the nature of the role, we are reviewing applications as they come in, please apply as soon as possible.