We are seeking a Marketing Manager, to work closely with the CEO and Deputy CEO of a long-established charity. The new postholder will provide editorial, strategic, creative, and operational support across the organisation’s work, and will play a key role in ensuring communications are both influential and informative for a full range of stakeholders. Leading and coordinating the annual planning process for campaign activity across the whole charity, including regional awareness raising and fundraising campaigns is also expected.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a marketing and/or communications role, preferably in a charity or not-for-profit setting
- Strong copywriting skills
- Experience of planning and implementing campaigns, both print and digital, including regional awareness raising and fundraising campaigns
- Experience of planning, implementing, and monitoring all internal and external communications
- Experience of brand management or being a brand champion
- Experience working with a range of stakeholders, and securing buy in
We are seeking a creative and goal-orientated individual, with a 'can-do', team player attitude. Well-developed people skills, which engage stakeholders and a diverse team of staff and volunteers, is essential.
For more information, please contact Katherine Anderson-Scott, Charisma Charity Recruitment.
Applications should be submitted through the Charisma website and include your CV and supporting statement.
We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, or other category protected by law.
Location: Home / hybrid working, with 1 day in office (Maidstone, Kent) per week.
Closing date: 13 July 2022
However, applications are being reviewed and interviews are being conducted on a rolling basis, so please apply without delay to avoid disappointment