Location: London - 2 days a week in office
We are working in partnerships with a Medical Aid Charity working for the health and dignity of Palestinians living under occupation and as refugees. The organisation provides immediate medical aid to those in great need, while also developing local capacity and skills to ensure the long-term development of the Palestinian healthcare system.
Their vision is a future where all Palestinians can access an effective, sustainable and locally led system of healthcare and the full realisation of their rights to health and dignity.
The charity is now seeking a Philanthropy Manager who will play a crucial role in expanding the charities impact by helping to raise funding for our existing projects, and for the further development and growth of the organisation. They are looking for a proactive, experienced, and motivated individual with a successful track record of leading and developing a Trusts and Foundations programme to achieve ambitious income targets. As an integral part of the team, you will be energetic and creative, bringing strong knowledge and leadership to the team.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Experience of Developing and leading a Trusts and Foundations programme to secure income from active and cold audiences, focusing on donors giving £25,000+ per annum.
- Identify new channels to grow income from Trusts and Foundations outside of the charity’s existing networks.
- Lead a strategy to maximise income by seeking opportunities and pursuing these opportunities to their full potential.
- Proven organisational and project management skills, with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Ability to drive the implementation and delivery of tactical plans to achieve objectives and financial targets
We are seeking an individual with excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills and a commitment to delivering high standards of work. If you feel you have the drive and passion to succeed in this exciting and essential role, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
For more information, please contact Sandra Smith, Charisma Charity Recruitment. Applications should be submitted through the Charisma website and include your CV and supporting statement.
We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law.
Our client is looking to interview as soon as possible so please apply without delay.
Closing date for applications: 13 October 2021