Job Title: Project Co-ordinator (3 months)
Salary: £24,000- £28,000 a year (pro rata)
Hours: Part time. 18.75 – 22.5 hours a week (3 – 4 days a week). Core working day is between 10:00 and 16:00.
We are working in partnership with a small-sized disability focused charity. The charity is expanding, with more projects developing, and they now seek an experienced Project Co-ordinator to manage a portfolio of projects, using the principles of Project and Programme Management (e.g. life cycles, communication, governance, leadership, scope, scheduling, risk, quality, and procurement) in accordance with the charity’s business plan and strategic objectives. The postholder will be responsible for the start-up of new projects, and for co-ordinating the delivery of existing projects, as well as acting as a key contact for delivery partners liaising with employers, schools and colleges, other third sector organisations, funders and any other stakeholders, as appropriate.
The successful individual will be able to demonstrate:
- At least 2 years’ experience managing or delivering projects, preferably within a charity or not for profit setting.
- Experience with scheduling, budgeting, risk management, benefits realisation and project bids.
- Practical knowledge of evaluating the impact of projects or a service.
- Data collection, demonstrating analysis of qualitative and quantitative data, and report writing.
- Experience of completing tender documents, managing tenders and writing proposals for funders, is desired.
- Ability to network and establish sustained working relationships with individuals and organisations.
For this exciting role we are seeking a proactive, self-motivated individual, who has excellent communication and organisational skills. The postholder will have experience of managing projects or portfolios of projects OR for someone who has experience of delivering projects and would like to develop their managerial skills. You will be able to take on responsibility and work without close supervision. Effective time management when working on complex projects or on multiple projects, is essential.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV with a supporting statement, to Katherine Anderson-Scott, Recruitment Consultant, Charisma Charity Recruitment.
Quote our reference 2803.
We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law.
Due to the nature of the role, we are reviewing applications as they come in, please apply as soon as possible.