Job Title: Senior Corporate Partnerships Manager
Hours: Full time or Part time 9-12 month Maternity Cover
Salary: Circa £42k
Location: London / flexible Home-working
Our client, has been working to enhance the lives of vulnerable children and young carers aged 5-12 years by providing respite breaks and on-going outreach support. Started in 1996, the charity gives young carers a break from demanding and stressful responsibilities at home and provides a safe, nurturing environment where children at risk can develop their full potential.
They are now seeking an experienced Senior Corporate Partnerships Manager. You will be part of the fundraising team and manage the corporate partnerships fundraising programme to raise the profile of the organisation and funds within the business community in London and the surrounding areas.
- Experience of Corporate Partnerships Fundraising – research new corporate leads and feed new business development opportunities into the team
- Excellent account Management and relationship building skills – Researching and preparing donor profiles
- Experienced at generating new business and increasing income to support the ongoing work of the charity
- Strong presentation and communication skills – prepare compelling presentations for pitches to prospective partners
- Knowledge of managing budgets and forecasting income and expenditure
- Management of the database and business development tools and records
- Assisting in developing, monitoring and delivering a sector led strategy
- Build and maintain a strong prospect pipeline, identifying, developing and helping to secure multi-year partenerships including Charity of the Year
- Highly motivated and able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- To identify grants within the corporate sector and make compelling applications
The post holder will have excellent organisational and planning skills with the ability to prioritise and manage work under pressure, deal with conflicting demands and to meet tight deadlines. The successful candidate will work with the Director of Fundraising to continue to develop an effective corporate fundraising strategy as an integral part of the charity’s overall fundraising. You will also assist the Director of Communications to produce an integrated Communications and PR strategy to promote key successes internally and externally for corporate partners. You will have a high degree of professionalism and have exceptional networking and relationship building skills. You will be confident in delivering speeches and presentations to raise the profile of the charity and generate support and funding. The successful candidate will be highly motivated, enthusiastic and have a flexible attitude.
You will have the ability to research into potential corporates and be fully competent in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
This is an exciting time to join this wonderful charity, if you feel you have the skills and experience we would very much like to hear from you. For more information, please contact Sandra Smith, Charisma Charity Recruitment.
Applications should be submitted through the Charisma website and include your CV and supporting statement.
We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, or other category protected by law.
Closing date for applications: applications are being reviewed upon receipt and so please apply without delay