Job Title: Senior Digital Fundraising Manager
Hours: 21 hours per week
Salary: c.£21k actual (£35k FTE) dependent on experience
Location: London (Flexible hours and location available)
We are working in partnership with an established international charity, who support over 10,000 children and 2,000 families in Eastern Europe. The charity seeks to bring practical and spiritual support, enabling and encouraging people to lift themselves out of poverty.
Following a major strategic review, including a new mission, vision and values, the charity now seeks a Senior Digital Fundraising Manager. This new role aims to increase their digital presence in the UK, with the postholder responsible for developing and integrating an innovative digital strategy, to attract new donors as well as develop engagement from existing supporters. The role is crucial to the strategic of growth of the charity and this new post will be essential within the dynamic, collaborative and integrated fundraising team being created.
The successful individual should demonstrate experience in:
- Working in digital fundraising and/or digital marketing
- Developing engagement content to secure funds through creative, innovative and targeted digital advertising, email marketing and social media campaigns
- Substantially increasing the numbers of followers, friends and supporters on digital platforms, and reaching existing supporters through regular communication
- Creating and developing a strategic approach to digital engagement
- Identifying opportunities for investment, testing, engagement and growth, which could improve user journey
- Maintaining and updating websites
We are looking for a creative, innovative and results driven individual, who is highly knowledgeable and skilled in the use of digital platforms.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role please send your CV and Supporting Statement to Adam Stacey, Associate Director, Charisma Charity Recruitment.
Quote our reference JO2799.
We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law.
Due to the nature of the role, we are reviewing applications as they come in, please apply as soon as possible.
Closing date for applications: 18 January 2021
Interview date: TBC