Job Title: Senior Fundraising Officer (Individual Giving) - Acquisition
Salary: £32,462 - £36,273
We are working in partnership with one of the UK’s oldest and most well-known charities that focuses on supporting young people to ensure they have an opportunity to belong, contribute and thrive. The charity is now looking to appoint a highly organised, efficient and creative individual to work as Senior Fundraising Officer within the Individual Giving team.
It’s a really exciting time to be joining this organisation at the Individual Giving team are growing developing the IG programme. With four years of donor recruitment under their belt and with strong learnings behind them, they are ready to develop their acquisition strategy further. This role will involve you working alongside the Head of Individual Giving to develop, take ownership and implement the fundraising strategy. You will be supported and equipped, with a culture that will create the opportunity for you to develop specialist knowledge and lead on the recruitment of donors.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Experience in managing direct marketing campaigns with the aim to recruit donors with a strong cost per acquisition, ensuring all campaigns are delivered to a highest standard, within deadlines and on budget
- Excellent planning and scheduling skills, and able to handle multiple projects at one time
- Experience in analysing financial and analytical data to inform campaign recommendations
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop relationships, negotiate, persuade others. The ability to work closely with external agencies and internal stakeholders
- Working knowledge of the GDPR and applying this to a fundraising setting
Educated to A-level standard or equivalent, you will be a highly organised individual; flexible, self-motivated and with the ability to manage a varied workload within agreed deadlines.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then please submit your CV and supporting statement to Adam Stacey, Senior Consultant, quoting our reference JO1718.
Closing date for applications: 17 November 2019