Job Title: Senior Marketing Executive
Hours: Full time / permanent
We are working in partnership with a Benevolent charity that helps people at times of crisis and in need. The charity is now seeking to appoint a Senior Marketing Executive who will own initiatives across all communication disciplines. The post holder will build relationships with communication experts in the field, drive awareness and enhance the reputation of the charity.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Minimum of 4 years’ marketing experience leading initiatives from start to completion and evaluation
- Strong project management and stakeholder engagement skills
- Budget management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Digital experience including website and social media content creation
- Good Excel and PowerPoint skills are essential
- Knowledge of InDesign and databases would be an advantage
You will be a highly motivated, ambitious and creative individual with the ability to see the bigger picture. You will have excellent communications skills and be able to build strong relationships at all levels. You will be able to prioritise and work to tight deadlines on multiple projects whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. To apply please submit your CV and supporting statement, quoting our reference JO1684 as soon as possible.