Job Title: Team Assistant (1-year fixed term contract)
Hours: Full-time / 35 hours a week
Location: Winchester / hybrid working (2/3 days in office per week)
We are working in partnership with a medium-sized organisation in Hampshire. They are seeking a Team Assistant, to provide comprehensive and proactive administrative support to colleagues, with a particular focus on office/central services. The postholder will assist in the booking venues or preparing rooms for training events and meetings, deal with general enquiries, manage stationery and office supplies, catering supplies and off-site hospitality, and undertake data entry tasks, ensuring information is accurate and current.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of working in an office environment.
- Excellent IT skills and ability, with detailed experience of utilising all standard Microsoft Office packages and a variety of databases.
- A positive approach to work, able to manage competing priorities.
- Confident operating within complex administrative and governance structures with an understanding of the importance of adhering to processes and policies.
- Superb customer service skills, able to offer confident support and advice to a range of people and contexts.
We are seeking an individual with a 'can-do', team player attitude, who is comfortable working across diverse areas of responsibility, able to prioritise and balance competing requirements and requests, as well as able to handle sensitive information. Current driving license and access to a vehicle is essential.
For more information, please contact Katherine Anderson-Scott, Charisma Charity Recruitment.
Applications should be submitted through the Charisma website and include your CV and supporting statement.
We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, or other category protected by law.
Closing date: Please apply ASAP as candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis