Job Title: Trusts and Foundations Manager
Contract: Interim (start date on or around 6th December – Easter 2022)
Hours: Full or part time considered
Salary: £40-45k pro rata
We are working in partnership with a prestigious organisation that champions art, heritage and community, who bring together all of their resources to make a tangible difference to people’s lives.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Significant senior fundraising experience, with a track-record of successfully soliciting six figure grants from a range of funding sources
- A background in delivering against testing financial targets
- Superior writing and bid assembly skills
- Experience of managing high-value funder relationships
- Line management experience
- Experience of strategic planning, monitoring and budgeting
- Knowledge of CRM databases – ideally including Raiser’s Edge
- Experience of securing and managing awards from the National Lottery Heritage Fund (or similar funders) is desired
We are seeking an ambitious and resilient individual, who is results driven, with strong interpersonal skills to articulate and persuade. The gravity and presence to motivate and inspire others, externally and internally and ability to network with significant arts, culture and heritage funders is essential.
For more information, please contact Katherine Anderson-Scott, Charisma Charity Recruitment.
Applications should be submitted through the Charisma website and include your CV and supporting statement.
We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, or other category protected by law.
Closing date: ASAP. Applications are being reviewed on a rolling basis, so please apply without delay to avoid disappointment.
Start date: on or around 6th Decembe