Could you help one of Manchester's highest-profile charities increase their Corporate Fundraising to £1 million? We have the perfect, career-defining opportunity for a talented Corporate expert to do just that.
Charity People is heading up the search party for an accomplished individual with a previous track record creating strategic corporate partnerships at five and six figures. Following significant investment from the Board of Trustees to put an ambitious three-year growth strategy in place, we now need specialist skills and expertise to strengthen an impressive corporate portfolio and increase income to fund support for sick children and important health projects in Manchester.
On our absolutely essential list:
* Proven track record in a senior corporate fundraising role
* Strategic thinker with the ability to see the bigger picture
* Demonstrable creativity and innovation from concept to delivery
* Confident multi-tasker able to manage multiple projects and prioritise accordingly
* Exceptional relationship and negotiation skills
* Coaching, empowering and effective people manager who leads by example
A unique regional opportunity to work with a high energy, fun team with big plans for the future.
To learn more, please send a copy of your CV in the first instance to our North West consultant, Amelia Lee: [email protected]
Please note, we are hoping to meet people on a rolling basis, so please apply ASAP if interested to avoid disappointment.