Corporate Partnerships Manager
Transparency International UK
Charity People are thrilled to be working with Transparency International UK to find a Senior Corporate Partnerships Manager for a fixed term, 12 month contract to drive forward positive change and long-term impact.
Transparency International UK (TI-UK) is dedicated to combatting corruption and promoting business integrity through their policy and advocacy work. They engage business as key stakeholders in the fight against corruption and offer guidance to them through initiatives such as their Business Integrity Forum (BIF) and Corporate Anti-Corruption Benchmark; engaging with corporates to foster transparency and ethical conduct in the business world.
Their vision is a world where people's lives, government, business and society are free from corruption. A world where, the health of our institutions is enhanced so they can better support the people they are intended for; a world where we can trust the integrity of those in authority and in business, and a world where there is no impunity for the corrupt at home or abroad.
About the role
The incredible role is full time with two days per week in their central London office, with a salary of £43,200 - £45,387 alongside a generous benefits package, including:
- 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and discretionary time off between Christmas and New Year
- Up to 5% contributory pension
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced sickness and family friendly policies
- Employee Assistance Programme
- A flexible and friendly working environment, with the opportunity for blended working
In this role as Senior Partnerships Manager at TI-UK, you will be at the forefront of building and nurturing relationships with strategic corporate partners. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Relationship Management with new and existing corporate partners involved in TI-UK's Business Integrity Forum (BIF) and Corporate Anti-Corruption Benchmark;
- Manage the delivery of budgeted growth, ensuring financial targets are met
- Develop reports to senior leadership and board committees, demonstrating the impact and progress of our partnership
- Collaborate with the Director of Strategic Partnerships to drive strategic growth for TI-UK across existing funders and new opportunities
- Build a strong pipeline of prospective corporate partners for specific projects and secure their funding support in alignment with TI-UK's strategic aims
- Provide outstanding stewardship to existing partners, including inspiring communications, leading partner meetings, and maintaining excellent relationships
- Proven experience in partnership management, corporate engagement, or business development roles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a natural ability to network and build new relationships
- Strong financial acumen with the ability to manage budgets and report on financial performance
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High ethical standards and commitment to Transparency International UK's mission
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please contact Kate at Charity People today with an updated CV; we would love to hear about your experience and share more details about this fantastic opportunity and how to formally apply!
Deadline for applications: Wednesday 22nd November
First round interviews: week commencing 27th November
Second round interviews: Monday 4th or Tuesday 5th December
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with the skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.