This household name charity with an unrivalled brand and profile is recruiting for a Corporate Partnerships Officer to join its successful corporate fundraising team. Reporting to, and working closely with, the Corporate Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing corporate partnerships worth up to around £100k; providing excellent account management to maximise funds raised. This including setting joint objectives with partners, identifying opportunities for growth, measuring impact, and ensuring brand guidelines are met.
- Providing support to Corporate Partnerships Manager for high value partnerships including COTY, cause-related-marketing and sponsorship, incorporate account management elements as above.
- Supporting the team's activity across annual fundraising campaigns
- Processing incoming enquiries and donations, and managing the thanking and recording process
- Assisting the team with the preparation of resources for presentations, as well as leaflets and posters for corporate partners
- Providing support at corporate partnership events
This is an excellent role for someone already working within corporate partnerships for another charity, or for someone with transferable skills keen to make their move into corporate fundraising. The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven account management experience, either within the charity sector or within a similar role in another sector
- Exposure to managing events
- Excellent organisation and administration skills proven in role
- Demonstrable experience of working in a customer focused role providing top-level care to partners
If you'd like to be considered for this role please send your CV to or call on 020 7939 7448 to have an initial chat about the position.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), race, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.
Please note, due to the number of applications we receive we aren't always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates.